CURRENT EVENTS

We meet once a quarter (November, February, May, and August) at Carrow Baptist Church on the first Tuesday of the month, 7PM.

20070111

Fake Do Not Call Emails

I am not sure if you are all aware or not but, I am the Ombudsman for my husbands command. I often receive wonderful information that should be shared with everyone to make them aware and keep them safe and secure. As that type of information passes through my hands I will post it here for your knowledge.
I checked out the link below. It was informative and worth checking out. It came after I received 3 emails on the Do Not Call Registry from an unknown sender. I just deleted the emails because you never know when someone is just fishing for your information. I felt wonderful about deleting those emails after reading this.

Cherese

Please forward to your families

Here is another site to see if an email is reliable or not. You may click the underlined title for a direct link or copy and paste the link below:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp

No comments:

VOLUNTEER TODAY

Carolanne Farm Civic League Volunteer Form