CURRENT EVENTS

We meet once a quarter (November, February, May, and August) at Carrow Baptist Church on the first Tuesday of the month, 7PM.

20070206

Resources for Military Families

Hello All!

I know we have a lot of military families living in our league's boundaries. These individuals have a wealth of resources available to them. I am the Ombudsman for my husbands command. I run a blog for our command listing many resources for military families. The blog includes links to renewing your decals online, renewing your ID's, IA's and more. I have added a new area to the side bar titled MILITARY RESOURCES. I am going to add a link under that title to my commands blog. This will allow you to access all of the wonderful resources available to military families. I am sure I speak for the entire league when I say thank you for your service to our country!

No comments:

VOLUNTEER TODAY

Carolanne Farm Civic League Volunteer Form