CURRENT EVENTS

We meet once a quarter (November, February, May, and August) at Carrow Baptist Church on the first Tuesday of the month, 7PM.

20070626

A Thank You shared by a neighbor...

I'd like to thank those of you who write in to offer your appreciation for all the time and hard work our league volunteers put in. We know what we do will be paid forward and that's exciting to realize.

Below is one of many emails we have received over the past few months.
"I just wanted to write you a note and again say thanks for the wonderful job you all are doing. I love The Horse and Carriage paper, and I just recently went to the Blogspot, and it is really nice, I appreciate all of the information so much. Even tho I have not had a chance to be to any meetings or anything, I just want you to know that I am very appreciative of everything that everyone is doing. I am behind you all 100%. I am proud of our neighborhood and I hope we can keep it nice."

~Kathy C.

No comments:

VOLUNTEER TODAY

Carolanne Farm Civic League Volunteer Form