CURRENT EVENTS

We meet once a quarter (November, February, May, and August) at Carrow Baptist Church on the first Tuesday of the month, 7PM.

20070816

SAFETY CONCERN

I thought it important to forward this email as it reports recent, and even more importantly, a trend of vandalism. This is another cry out that we need volunteers to make our Neighborhood Watch Program strong and visible. Let's ban together to protect our neighborhood before we have to "take back our neighborhood". We all must be aware.

This attached email below came from a neighbor in Arrowhead on Susquehanna. Please read on...
I just spoke with Officer Macon to file a vandalism report. The Officer mentioned that there were 60+ similar (blunt object to glass) type acts of reported vandalism last night (Monday early AM - three days ago) in the Arrowhead and Newtown/VB Blvd areas. Over 2000 such acts last year at this time (unless I misunderstood his comment). He says that it starts up every year at this time and the only way to catch them is for the residents to call in and report the activity ASAP.

Silly me, I was tired at 12:40 a.m., and didn’t get up to look out the window when I heard the thud. Now I will.

You might want to put the word out to Neighborhood Watch folks to be on the look out for the trouble makers.

No comments:

VOLUNTEER TODAY

Carolanne Farm Civic League Volunteer Form