CURRENT EVENTS

We meet once a quarter (November, February, May, and August) at Carrow Baptist Church on the first Tuesday of the month, 7PM.

20071116

Newsletters now available on the Web!

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that I've finally figured out how to post our newsletters on the web so that you can view and print them.

I'm Kim and I've volunteered to handle the quarterly Newsletter. I work in Marketing and Proposals for a General Contractor, and offered to help so that I can learn new programs and play around with tools that I have. I've lived in the neighborhood off and on since I was a teenager, and my husband and I just bought our house from my parents last year. We joined the Civic League because we believe in everything it stands for, especially getting the community together to better our neighborhoods.

The Newsletter has been a fun experience so far, although a bit hectic. Please bear with me while I play around with formats and layouts that enable the CAFCL to get word out about what's going on in the League. I try my hardest to get it right (and THANK YOU to Susan and Brenda A. for proofreading), but sometimes errors will be made. I apologize for any mistakes!

With that said, the newest edition is slated to go out in the mail next week, so you should receive them during the first week of December. But just in case, I'll be posting them on the following website when they are completed and out to be mailed.

If you have any questions, comments, or ideas about the Newsletter, please drop me a line. My email address is KimMyersCAFCL@yahoo.com.

Thanks everyone!

Click the link below to be redirected to the page hosting the Newsletters.

http://kimmyerscafcl.googlepages.com/cafclnewsletters

No comments:

VOLUNTEER TODAY

Carolanne Farm Civic League Volunteer Form